Friday, May 26, 2006

Spammed out & pissed off...

What the fuck is this cyber-violation of my guestbook? 'Anonymous' - you are either a bored friend with time on yr hands (although some of the comments are actually funny!), or some weird spammer...altho what benefits are to gain from dumb comments on a dumb, uncreative blog? Hmmm...I'm intrigued..is this normal? Anonymous, will you come forward & reveal yrself to the world? Or can I expect a comment like "I thought the cutting edge web design & informative content on your site are really most charming"....grrrrrrrrrr...

...on a better note, it's Friday, I'm leaving work early & going camping with The Kid up to Toonumbar (Murray Scrub), out past Kyogle. It will be cold, but good...with many a Bell miner chiming away...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wasn't me! But let me read the comments...

The S-Man

7:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home